Having been brought by Divine Grace to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and to commit our lives to Him, we do now solemnly covenant with each other that we will :
1. Walk together in brotherly love as Christians.
2. Exercise an affectionate care and watchfulness over each other.
3. Share each other’s happiness and bear each other’s burdens and sorrows.
4. Endeavor to bring up our children to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ.
5. By pure and loving example, endeavor to win our relatives and friends to the Savior.
6. With God’s help, live a holy and temperate life.
7. Regularly meet together for worship.
8. Strive together for the advancement of this church in knowledge, holiness, and service.
9. Support financially the work and ministry of this church.
10. Contribute regularly to the spread of the gospel at home and abroad.
11. Humbly and earnestly seek to live for the glory of Christ, who had made possible our salvation by His sacrificial death.