May 2021 Update
Current Project Status
May not only ushered in the beginning of beautiful warm days (a great foretaste to summer!), but it also gave us the blessing to see God’s hand at work because site work begins this month!
After many long months of waiting, praying, and not seeing much measurable progress, we are rejoicing for the many milestones achieved during the past month of May:
- We received both the Planning Commission and Supervisors signatures on land development plans.
- Our land development plans were officially filed with Chester County.
- The escrow agreement was executed.
- Escrow was established with the Township for site work to begin.
- Remaining playground equipment was cleared from the building site.
- We negotiated mortgage terms and began the underwriting process with S&T Bank.
- Architect (Cornerstone) finalized building plans.
Praise the Lord for these May blessings that now allow the site work to begin!
What’s Ahead in June
- Site work excavation will begin, fencing will be installed, and site material will continue to arrive.
- Storm water retention area will begin to take shape.
- General Contractor (Horst) will present an updated Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) for new classroom building.
- Building plans will be submitted to Upper Uwchlan Township for code compliance and review as soon as we accept the GMP.
- We anticipate the mortgage underwriting process to complete by the end of June.