December 2020 Update
Current Project Status
Praise God, we have final land development approval! The Upper Uwchlan Township Supervisors unanimously approved the final land development package along with trail extension deferral on December 21st. This approval allows Windsor’s General Contractor (Horst) to move forward with pulling permits to begin site work as soon as the weather allows. A groundbreaking event for the new building will be scheduled in spring of 2021.
As we begin the new year, we pray that everyone at Windsor will continue to utilize their talents and treasures to complete this building project. The building will allow God’s message to be taught to all those drawn to Windsor Academy and Preschool while also allowing Windsor to develop and expand other ministries.
What’s Ahead in January
- Our General Contractor (Horst) will obtain permits to initiate Land Development activities.
- Horst and subcontractors will begin to order materials for site work. As these are received, they will be staged at Windsor to prepare for construction.
- Architect (Cornerstone) to finalize building plans to be submitted to Upper Uwchlan Township for code compliance and review.
- Windsor plans to coordinate with Styer Propane on removal of the underground propane tanks.
- As weather permits, we will finish relocating the playground equipment.