- This event has passed.
Trunk Or Treat
10/19/2019 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for our wonderful Trunk Or Treat event! Children are welcome to come in costume and enjoy trick-or-treating.
Here’s a reminder of the many ways that you can help and contribute to the fun!
1. Donate Candy. We can’t have too much candy!!! As mentioned, we had over 800 children attend last years event and we are expecting even more this year. Donations can be placed in the bins in the preschool wing or at the table outside of the sanctuary. Please donate individually wrapped candy only.
2. Decorate your trunk. This is such a great way to interact with the community. Plus, there will be prizes for the top 3 trunks!!!
3. Volunteer Your Time. Volunteers are needed for setup/tear down, parking, security, greeting, and food service.
4. Attend. Spread the word, invite your friends and family, and mark your calendar! You won’t want to miss this event!
5. Pray, pray, pray. Pray for good weather. Pray for candy donations. Pray for volunteers. Pray for the community to attend. Pray that God blesses this special time together and that HIS love is shared through this event. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding Trunk or Treat or how you can contribute to its success! If you are not familiar with “Sign Up Genius” please contact Gina to sign up. We look forward to seeing each of you on October 19th!
Many blessings, Trunk or Treat Team