Brown Bag Luncheon – Family Worship Discussion
January 21 at 11:40 am
- 11:40 to 12:25 in the church basement
- 15 minutes of instruction.
- 30 minutes for open discussion.
- All members are welcome to join!
- The discussion will focus primarily on families with children and married couples without children. If you are not parenting children, or are single, you are welcome to join. We want your wisdom!
- We will discuss family worship: Bible reading, prayer, discipleship in our homes.
“Brown Bag:” pack a snack or lunch, and something to occupy your children while we meet (a book, tablet, etc.), or have children sit and listen to our discussion (your choice).