As a result of a revival in 1832 at Vincent
Baptist Church in Chester Springs, Windsor Baptist Church was
conceived. Forty-eight members from Vincent and several new Christians
from the township of Uwchlan (now Upper Uwchlan) organized and
established this new church on April 12, 1833.
The members met and worshipped at the home of Rev.
Josiah Philips until a meeting house was built. That original structure
was replaced and continually renovated into the church building which